Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and French partner Kristina Mladenovic
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and French partner Kristina Mladenovic won the Australian Open mixed doubles title Sunday over Indias Sania Mirza and Romanian Horia Tecau 6-3, 6-2. Jack Butland Jersey . The 58-minute victory marks the fourth mixed title for the 41-year-old Nestor and second for his team in the last three grand slams. He and Mladenovic won the Wimbledon title last summer after finishing runner-up at the French Open eight months ago. "Weve been playing our best tennis here," said Nestor. "Its great to win this title. "I have what I believe is the best partner in mixed. Kristina helps me out and I have to cover less of the court -- thats good at my age." Nestor now owns three Melbourne mixed titles, winning with Elena Likhovtseva in 2007 and repeating three years ago with Slovenian Katerina Srebotnik. Nestor and Mladenovic beat Mirza and Tecau at Wimbledon last summer on the way to their title together. Nestors team beat the sixth seeds with five aces 14 winners, 24 unforced errors and four breaks of serve. Mladenovic converted on a third match point as she sent a passing shot past Tecau to take the victory. "Australias a great place to be at this time of year," Nestor said of a match played in 26 Celsius summer conditions, "Its certainly a bit colder in Canada. "Leaving home at around Christmas time is always a blessing." Nestor was accompanied on his trip by his family, which had to return home this week for school. The Canadian will travel to Tokyo for next weeks Davis Cup tie with Japan. Kieran Gibbs Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Danny Drinkwater Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.englandsoccerauthority.com/jo...nd-jersey/ . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile.IRVING, Texas - Dallas backup safety Jakar Hamilton has been suspended for the first four games for violating the leagues policy on substance abuse. The league announced the ban Thursday. The second-year player will be eligible for the final preseason game against Denver on Thursday night. Hamilton is the second CCowboys defensive back to get banned the first four games. England Soccer Jerseys. Starting cornerback Orlando Scandrick was suspended for violating the leagues policy on performance-enhancing drugs. Undrafted out of South Carolina State, Hamilton played in three games for Dallas as a rookie. He had one tackle. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '